Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cover Letter Therapist Tell Me Whats Wrong With This Cover Letter!?

Tell me whats wrong with this cover letter!? - cover letter therapist

Hello everyone, I would ask for a post office @ practice in mental health. I have never written a letter before so help please! I know it is very easy (that's why I live here =) and I do not know the name of the hiring manager. Bckgrd information is my specialty, family and devloper rights (the desire to work as a consultant / therapist or mental health, the environment according to the study are related.) All my previous position was to the service customer (office and bank)

Tell me what I can add .... Any help is greatly appreciated!








Dear Hiring Manager,

In response to your job posting on Craigslist, I would like my interest in the Office Assistant position you express. I think the offices of my experiences that I will be a competitive candidate for this position.

They have the assets in this position to be successful:
• Exceptional customer service with strong communication skills.
• Eager to learn new things.
• Professional Conduct
• Excellent tracking
• Startup
I am a nice man and talked with a variety of experiences that I can in any environment and situation. I believe my skills and my desire to learn about your business could be of great value to his team.

Please find enclosed my curriculum vitae and a letter of recommendation for the test. You can call me anytime at my home number ###-###-#### or send an email to BLAH@yahoo.com Blah. Thank you for your time and attention. I hope to talk to you about this employment opportunity.

Best regards,

NAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment