Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gay Hot City Someone Please Tell Me Any Hot Tv Series Which Are Gay And Involve Hot Boy Characters In The Act. ?

Someone please tell me any hot tv series which are gay and involve hot boy characters in the act. ? - gay hot city

I am a man that is rare. I like shows like Californication, Sex and the City based on sex, but also straight. I want a TV that is so hot, but for gay people.
I would also like TV shows or movies that are totally gay issues. NO LESABIAN but shows boy.

5 comments:

Karev D said...

Queer as Folk, As the World Turns "Forbidden Love (VL), Dante's Cove, Hollyoaks, zaehlt everything.

Olympian... said...

asxd; ASFP; asgdjklasgdafDBGUKFDBYUKLQWFCE ...

Missouri M said...

In the real world, he is a gay boy:)
But there is also a chick: D
(Hope that helps)

Lewis H said...

There is a program called Queer as Folk

BWGuy said...

HAHA
Pron channels on Virgin + have many different kinds of shows;)

Post a Comment