Friday, February 19, 2010

Marlin Model Numbers Marlin 30-30 Question. Model 336 Lever Action. Serial # Location?

Marlin 30-30 question. Model 336 lever action. Serial # location? - marlin model numbers

I bought a used Marlin 30-30 for Christmas. This model of action lever 336th I know how to shoot, clean the weapon, etc., but I would still like an owner's manual. According to the website of the Marlin, I have received the serial number on a replacement for your manual.

The problem is that ... I find the serial number. Not in the caliber of guns and other model information. There are no figures on the receiver anyway. Pin Grove is with 2 different numbers in the lock at the hands of the former owner, but I'm having trouble making out.

Ideas? I totally missing the location of the serial number?

1 comments:

D58 said...

, To be able to send the brand and model number and serial number, without explanation, to be found.
Before the law, the registration of certain weapons, not all, but some companies do not put serial numbers on their arms, the needle is not too do not know.
But I know all the weapons factory will send a manual request owners to protect them from the responsibility would fall on them if you ask, and they refused to hurt and then.
All manufacturers have given me the manual at no cost to me made available.

Please send what they have and we will respond promptly with a manual.
Hope this helps

D58

Post a Comment