Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms I'm Terrified, Can I Get A Little Reassurance?

I'm terrified, can I get a little reassurance? - what is lymphoma more condition_symptoms

When I tried, my almost 2-year-old son to get a nap, I noticed a large swollen knot under her arm. Since they do not know what happened so I took him to the emergency room. They have X-rays to ensure there were injured shoulder, but found nothing. She sent me home with instructions to follow tomorrow with regular pediatrician.

Like any relationship with my shoulder, my second thought immediately goes into the lymph nodes. And we all know what that might mean a swollen lymph node (lymphoma .... Cancer). The more I think, the more I began to realize that this is exactly what could be. This is a golf ball large knot is a little closer to the chest and back is exactly where the lymph nodes would be.

Now I am by what the doctor says tomorrow frightened. This has not happened .... Right? And above all, my husband is not present, the military on the obligations involved. I am not able to communicate with him, so I guess I'm looking for some support and comfort. Anyone who has experience with this order?

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Noah's Mommy is expecting #2 said...

Oh Honey, I'm so sorry! What all this should not be afraid. There are other reasons for swollen lymph node cancer, I'm sure you know. I do not draw conclusions before hearing the doctor. Make sure he / she goes with everything, if you talk to them.

I know it's hard not to worry, but the concern right now is not doing much for her. Try not to let your child see you scared because you know think that something is wrong, to start, you know?

What does your husband, there is no way at all Ahold, now what? I know that if you make an emergency supply of Red Cross messages to this is not true for your situation?

ETA: Oh, yeah, right. Well, remember that everything is available if needed.

jandismo... said...

Everything is good! More than likely not have cancer, even accidentally, it will be good. Try to relax. If the ER thought it was cancer test that is performed on site.

sevenofu... said...

Lymph nodes swell for many reasons that cancer. The lymph nodes most common cause is an indication that the body is fighting an infection. This is what the Lymph nodes are designed to do. I had a fight where I can have a lump in my throat, get out of my throat. He had numerous tests and finally said, ears, nose and throat doctor, he felt it was a lymph node, not the message that was better after I had received an epidemic of sore throat. In fact, after about 2 weeks, I went with a heavy cold, and if I felt better, the ball went into my throat. I can not imagine how I feel, would probably be the worst, when my husband was away and unreachable. But I think your son is probably a simple problem lumps. Itlikely to help you give your child Tylenol, especially if the tumor is sensitive. Also, use warm compresses on them. I like the site of the Mayo Clinic, so you have some relief from their worries about the future can be found here http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/swollen ...

Post a Comment