Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photo Print Shop How Can I Make A Collage With Out Using Photo Shop Or Print Shop I Need It For A Project Using Power Point?

How can i make a collage with out using photo shop or print shop i need it for a project using power point? - photo print shop

Create a collage on paper and scan it with. If your computer you can import the image into PowerPoint.

If you do not have a scanner, take a local copy center like Kinko's. Must be able to set a record for you at a relatively low cost.

By the way, I'm one of those artists, the "Get Tight" that someone can use my work without my permission. It is certainly not enough for someone to identify the source of my pictures. I own the copyright of my pictures, and decide just how and where they can use.

1 comments:

BIG B said...

Copy and paste pictures EnterNet sure where the image some people have work edgey

Post a Comment