Saturday, January 16, 2010

Youtube Masala Videos PLZ HELP!What Do You Think About My New Comedy Show Idea On Youtube?

PLZ HELP!What do you think about my new comedy show idea on youtube? - youtube masala videos

PLZ HELP! What do you think of my idea of comedy show on YouTube?
I wish arises to the terrorist Jamal legal recourse. It's me, as terrorist Jamal and the people respond to my questions. For example, should, what kind of ingredients, I turn red manage Jamal? Response, the goat curry and lamb curry masala sauce ..... This concept is funny?

6 comments:

RED said...

no.

XD45ACP said...

Maybe I missed something, but that will probably be taken into consideration only vaguely racist, I have no problem with itself, but the idea did not seem very funny. You can reach a concrete example and see if approached, as they do.

XD45ACP said...

Maybe I missed something, but that will probably be taken into consideration only vaguely racist, I have no problem with itself, but the idea did not seem very funny. You can reach a concrete example and see if approached, as they do.

Julie! said...

Ahaha. No. Do not do it, really.

Mr Luzia said...

Not at all

Urban Legend (sasquatch) said...

I see it:)

Post a Comment